This all-natural clay refrigerator is a flagship product by MittiCool, a venture that is rooted in the concept of going back to our roots to revisit a healthier, more robust lifestyle. Made from terracotta clay, the MittiCool refrigerator is ideal for storing water, milk, fruits and vegetables. This award-winning product provides efficient cooling without electricity.Features:
- Runs without electricity
- Modern design
- Naturally cool vegetables, fruits, Milk, Water etc.
- Very easy to use
- Variety of health benefits
Instructions for Use:
- Before starting to use the fridge, fill the top water tank with water and empty it after 12 hours so that the clay gets used to water.
- Up to first 3 months of use, only fill in 1 litre of water in the tank so that it does not leak to the lower chamber due to high porosity.
- After 3 months, you can slowly increase the volume of water in the tank up to 10 litres.
- It is suggested to put a tray below the fridge so that the water which leaks due to porosity won’t dirty your flooring.
- You can store up to 5 Kg. of fruits and vegetables in the lower chamber which will remain fresh up to 5-7 days.
- You can use a soft sponge or similar material to clean the refrigerator.
- It is advisable to store clean water for better results.
- The inner temperature goes down by 10-15 compared to the room temperature to give you a unique experience of natural and hygienic food.
- The original nutrients are preserved and also it does not emit any carbon gases that are harmful to health and the environment.
- It will take about 12 hrs to get the cooling effect when using the first time. It is durable in nature and need not be replaced after using some period (like MATKA). Keep the Mitti Cool in a properly ventilated place to allow better evaporation, which in turn enhances its performance. Clean the outer body of the fridge, at an interval of two-three days, to keep the pores of the body open.
The performance of the Mitti Cool Fridge is totally dependent on external temperature and humidity. It performs well in dry and hot climate. Normally it does not break if used carefully, however, will break on falling from a height as it is made up of baked clay