Clay Biryani PotManufacturer of a wide range of products which include 2 liter clay biryani pot and clay earthen pots.
Approx. Price: Rs 350 / PieceGet Latest Price
The Clay Biryani Pot is a traditional cooking pot for making most Indian dishes the natural way. Unlike the metal and ceramic vessels, these pots are easier to clean and cooks faster. It also enhances the taste and aroma of the spices naturally.Features:
- Preserves the natural taste of food
- Very easy to use & wash
- Variety of health benefits
- Microwave Safe
- Use for Serving & Cooking
How to use:
- It gives natural taste to the food.
- This mitticool Biryani pot retains the flavour of the nutrition.
- It is hygienic and natural.
- Before you start cooking in the cooker pan, fill the pan with water or buttermilk for 2 days, which gives the pan better strength.
- You can serve that water or buttermilk with the meal.
- After you wash do not straight ways put the cooker on the stove Allow it to dry for a while.
- While you wash, soak the cooker in boiled water for about an hour to retain its strength and then use the sponge to clean stains.
- It is advised to check the lid is properly tight before use.
- Item Code: MBP2L
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Mundra
- Production Capacity: 3000 Piece
- Delivery Time: 1 Month
- Packaging Details: Corrugated box
Approx. Price: Rs 360 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
- This mitticool Biryani pot retains the flavor of the nutrition.
- value of the food.
- can also be used for serving & as a cook biryani.
- Production Capacity: 500 piece
- Delivery Time: 10 to 30 days
- Packaging Details: Printed corrugated box